If you own a traveling company then you know how crucial it is to have a travel website developed for your business; both B2B and B2C Travel website portal. Attracting customers to your website is easy but retaining them can be a huge task and to accomplish that, you must put all the balls in the right court. There are some practices which can be a catalyst in helping you achieve not just new clients, converting them and retaining the existing ones as well. In today’s unpredictable times of uncertainty looming over the horizons in the form of pandemic, we all know how difficult it is for travel & tourism businesses to bounce back and thrive out of choppy waters. Having a website developed is just a nascent stage, there are other practices as well that one needs to follow to turn your website into a magnet of attracting and converting paying customers who trust your business and help you in achieving your business’ desired goals and objectives organically without you reaching out to them. This is where B2B Travel CRM and B2B Travel Website become important and there’s no reason why your business should be deprived of one. A travel website development is not as easy as it may appear. A business website needs to be developed and designed like the one. There are some crucial practices to be followed while developing a travel website for your business that this blog will explain in detail. This way the website generated is not just more fruitful but also turns out to be really appealing and brilliant that enhances the credibility of your business and enrich your brand presence a great deal.
For more information and to gain clarity on the significance of a travel website for your traveling business, read this article: Top 5 Reasons Why You Need A Website For Your Travel Business
- Seamless, crystal clear Navigation: Every business needs a website and if it’s a traveling business, then we can’t stress enough how badly it needs the one. To develop a B2B Travel website, it is of utmost importance that we ensure with our Travel Technology solutions provider that the navigation of the website is functioning at its best properly and not being hampered by unwanted glitches. If it is not working properly, then your website can’t be found by your potential clients. In today’s fast paced world, if you can’t find a website or it doesn’t show up within 10 seconds or so then you have already lost half the battle. Since, your potential clients will be redirected to another competitor website and your business is clearly on the risk of losing not just the potential clients but also the existing ones. If a link is broken for a certain page, then the customer will switch quickly to another website which gives them the answer they’re looking for. Let us illustrate this further. Just in case, if you as a client is looking for hotel, itinerary, search bar then it must appear within seconds except the times of internet slowdown. Whatever the client is searching for, it has to be found quickly and immediately and for that navigation of the website should be working properly and give quicker and faster results.
- PROPER CTA (CALL-TO-ACTION): CTA is the most underrated tool that so many reputed travel websites miss out on encrypting the one. This is one of the most neglected as well that many website developers also skip that. Some websites have it but it is either broken or not working properly. If you want your clients say to see the free personalized demo for your services and products, then there should be proper CTA given on the bottom of the page that redirects your customers to the relevant links and enable them to actually convert and avail the services that you have to offer. Book now, get “free demo”, “Check availability” are some of the most sought after CTAs that work brilliantly. Also, Copywriter can always play around and create unique CTAs for your business and help you to convert. Hence, please make sure that all important information provided on your page comes up with a CTA. Some websites also have an inquiry form rather than direct CTAs. However, it’s always better to insert a CTA instead of an Inquiry from unless it’s really required. CTAs are always more effective when it comes to conversions.
- Clear Pricing: The pricing that you’re putting on your website shouldn’t be ambiguous or confusing. If there are chances that the actual prices are subjected to fluctuation then make sure to highlight that. Attracting customers on the premise of unclear prices wouldn’t help to retain them. They might feel cheated, even leave a bad review or switch to other brands and services and you really don’t want that. Make sure to keep the pricing accurate – not so high and not so low. If you inflate your prices initially then it might attract customers but the conversion rate will remain lower. Offer special discounts and coupon codes and additional savings whenever and wherever it’s required and make sure to highlight that. If you keep your pricing reasonably clear then your customers are likely to stay and at the same time, you attract loyal customers towards your brand and they will be coming back for your product and services.
- Use subtle colour palettes and create a seamless, appealing and well functioning website: Using too bright and glittering shades can hamper the functionality of your travel website. Especially, your B2B Travel website should rather use subtle shades that give it rather a sophisticated look and finish. Keep it simple and minimalist. You can however use matt and bold shades wherever required but avoid going overboard. Ensure that functionality is at its place and information and links are easily accessible.
- Crisp, well written, engaging content with meticulously panned out font size of the content: Quality content is and always will be the key. Make sure that the content provided on the website is written well and it’s not riddled with any errors – be it grammatical or informative. Your product descriptions should be written exquisitely well and provide the relevant information. Be it testimonials, photo galleries, and write in a way that communicates your brand message very well to your target audience. Make sure that the font size is neither too short nor too big. Use the font size accordingly say if you are using it for CTAs, then it should be slightly bigger and clearer so that people can see it and perform the necessary function.
These were some of the basic foundations that you must keep in mind while developing a travel website for your business; be it B2C or B2B. A good website is the first step to put yourself and your business out there as a credible brand that people can invest or would like to associate with. In the sea of traveling companies, it’s up to you that how you can make your traveling company stand out.
To get your B2B or B2C Travel website developed for your business, reach out to helloGTX today and see your business growing explosively this year.